Friday, November 25, 2005

The "Jan" Plan

Thanksgiving was yesterday. That means for a few days, I'm on the "Jan" training plan. You know- eat too much, get fat, and then make excuses come race time. I already have the fat part down, I just added to it with turkey, stuffing, and beer yesterday. I'm still working on excuses. Let me know if you have any.

Well, the little lady wanted to go to Islands on the way home from Thanksgiving festivities today, as if we didn't eat bad enough yesterday. I can tell you one thing I learned: don't do a trainer workout shortly after a basket of cheese fries. Not a good idea. In fact, I would recommend staying away from the cheese fries in general. From what people tell me, they aren't very good energy food. But what do I know? I'm old, fat, slow and out of shape. Maybe it's 'cause of a few years of cheese fry type eating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home