Friday, November 17, 2006

I'm back, bitches!

Yeah, it's been a long, long time, and I shouldn't have left you without a dope beat to step to... but I did. Well, a few months later, some collecting the gub'ment cheese, and now with a new gig to pay the bills, I'm back. I'll tell you what, tho - being unemployed makes for a great cyclist. I got more miles in during those two and a half unemployed months than I did the rest of the year combined. Needless to say, the rest of the year combined sucked.

Now, however, big poppa gots himself a job, a new bike, and a new attitude. I've kept up the miles since the new job kicked in, and I'm ready to make fools out of those fools that I made fools of years ago on the bike. Those dudes that made a fool of me probably still will. But what the hell. A day at the races is better than a day at work anytime.

So watch out, bitches. The fat man is back in the building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home