Monday, December 12, 2005

What a craptastic weekend

Saturday - dropped.

Sunday - dropped.

Sunday night - drunk.

Well, that about covers it. Not a stellar weekend. The week off the bike and the stone legs from sitting six hours each way on a plane probably had something to do with it. More than anything else, though, it makes a great excuse.

Time to hit the trainer hard again this week, numb nuts and all. I don't know about where you live, but you'd think here in So Cal, you could buy a fan pretty much any time of the year. As you know, a fan is a must when riding the torture device known as a trainer. I don't have a fan. I need one. Nobody sells em in the winter. Not Target, Lowe's, Home Depot, Walmart, nobody. What the hell. So, I suffer, sweat, and bitch like a girl when riding it. So be it.

If you know where I can buy a fan this time of year, let me know!

2 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ha ha, I had that problem two weeks ago while looking for a fan for my office. Went just about everywhere before finding hidden at the Home Depot. But since it sounds like you've already soaked up that resource try the following:

Check out Big Ass Fans, if they can't cool you off, your ass is too big!
http://bigassfans.com/catalogue/pdf/BAF_Catalogue_2005_ver0811051.pdf

Or you can just buy one online at Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html/002-3256900-2108019?node=495356

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger funai said...

Awesome... I got a big ass fan on order. My garage floor thanks you, as it won't need to drown in a pool of sweat anymore!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home