Thursday, December 15, 2005

Real life crawled up my butt and died

As you can imagine, that makes one a little grumpy. Between a new job, a new house, and lack of sleep, I've probably not been the nicest person to be around. Couple that with a lack of time of the bike - my one release - and I've been a downright A-hole. Just ask my wife.

A new job drains you. Trying to make a good impression and do the right thing is never easy. Tougher still is trying to find out exactly what it is people want you to do. Still, a paycheck every two weeks is pretty nice. It'll help pay for the way-too-expensive bike I just conned the little lady into letting me buy.

And I'm moving. Have you moved before? I'll assume you have and that I don't need to tell you how much it SUCKS. Packing sucks. Moving the crap sucks. Unpacking sucks. And for some reason, everything needs to be washed before we pack ("We're not moving dirt!") and after we unpack ("It's been in those dirty boxes - disgusting!"). If it's gonna get dirty in the box, why did we wash it to begin with? I'm still trying to figure that one out, to no avail. I promise you this. I'm not moving again for years. Really this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home