Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pain

Well, I had to take today off to recover from my first cycling "injury" in 10 years. I put injury in quotes because it's really more of an annoyance than anything else. I got a bit of tendonitis on the inside of my left ankle. I first noticed it Saturday and rode through it Sunday, seeing as how Monday is my usual day off the bike. I was hoping to wake up Tuesday morning to a pain free ankle.

Unfortunately, that was not the case. So, after mentally wrestling with myself when I should have been working today I decided to take the day off the bike. I realize one day doesn't make or break a season, but with my OCD tendencies towards the bike it is hard to convince myself of that. Let's just hope that it feels better tomorrow... when I'll do twice as long to make up for the missed day. OCD be damned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home